06 Feb Don’t Just Be Marketable; Be Remarkable!
We live in a digital world with an abundance of media. Sources such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, and thousands of news sites, just to name a few.
One thing that is easy to notice is that anything is marketable, and I do mean ANYTHING. Just check out some of these ridiculous items that made millions of dollars.
Now these products were backed by investors with more money than the average, hard-working business owner, so when looking at this through the eyes of a small business owner, these are not typical results.
The typical route would be for your business to NOT just be marketable, but be REMARKABLE!
In most cases, all businesses have competitors that offer the exact same product or service, so what makes you stand out?
What Makes You Remarkable?
- What's your story? People love a good story. If you have a great story, tell it!
- What can you do for me? Tell your customers how you benefit them and not the features of your product or service.
- What, specifically, do you do to go the extra mile for your clients?
- How is doing business with you going to change the life of your customers?
- Do you connect on a personal level with your customers? Or do you simply take their money and deliver a product? Most of your customers are on some kind of social media platform, so connect and join in on the conversation and you will promote loyalty!
- Are you creating a demand for your product or service?
- Do you actually follow through and do what you say you are going to do? Too many businesses are getting the sale and not fulfilling their promises.
- Is your business boring? Or does it have personality? Consumers love personality. It's what keeps them connected and loyal.
- Do your surprise your customers? Don't you love to get a package in the mail chock full of promotional items or a cool gift? Let your customers know that you appreciate them!
Stop being average. Starting today, make a vow to make your company truly remarkable and great things will likely happen!