19 Jan New Year for a New Website
With the stellar growth of online sales and research, a modern website that is frequently updated is vital to stay competitive. Even if your company isn't in the ecommerce realm, a great website is a must.
Visitors to your site will assume the worthiness of your company vs. other similar companies by the look of your website.
Maybe your site just needs some freshening up or maybe it needs to be completely redesigned to fit your current company goals.
Here are a few vital areas to look at with your website:
- Is your contact info correct? Email address, phone number, address?
- Do you have a contact form that is easy for your visitors to find and use?
- Are all of your services and product lines listed on your site?
- Do you have concise descriptions of your products and services?
- Do you have an FAQ page to help visitors answer those common questions?
- Is your color scheme still accurate for your current branding?
- If you have pricing listed online, is it accurate?
- Are your staff listings and photos up to date?
- Is your logo consistent with all of your other marketing products?
- Are you maintaining a blog? Regular blog postings are vital for online success, plus they are great to keep your customers informed.
- Are you tooting your own horn? Has your company won awards? Are you a member of professional organizations? Do you have employees that need to be recognized for achievements? If so, let your visitors know!
- Are you leading visitors to your social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Google+?
- Have you posted your company polices for potential customers to read?
- Does your website have 404 errors (bad links)?
All of these areas should be updated as often as necessary, However, if you are like most small business owners, your website rarely gets updated. As we start the beginning of this year, take the time to make those updates and give your customers a better online experience. If you want to scratch your current website and start over, Perfect Imprints can create an amazing web design for your business or organization.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.