22 Dec 10 Tips To Make Your Custom T-Shirts Effective Marketing Tools
So I went to a large retail store yesterday and I noticed about 3 out of every 10 people that I saw were wearing screen printed t-shirts. Some of them were shirts for events that had come and gone, some were shirts with just business logos, and some were just trendy designs. These moving billboards take your marketing message and display it all over town. Custom t-shirts are one of the longest kept promotional products that you can buy and give away. Because they are useful they stick around for years. As a matter of fact, I have some screen printed t-shirts that are 5-6 years old that I still wear. Below are a few tips on how to maximize the effective of your custom tshirts. Have you ever been at an event and seen how the crowd reacts if t-shirts are being thrown out into the crowd? They go crazy. That’s because the value of a t-shirt is very high and everybody want them, especially if you have a cool design.
- Use good quality t-shirts so they last for a long time.
- Get stylish cuts. Unisex tees aren’t always the best way to go even though they are the cheapest in cost.
- Make sure you have a great design. The better your design; the more often the recipients will wear them.
- Get a professional design, not a Microsoft Word design.
- Be sure and promote your business. Display your logo prominently to market your business. If you don’t have a logo, talk to us about logo design.
- Utilize the front and the back of the shirts.
- Don’t forget about the sleeves. Printing your website down a sleeve really stands out.
- Use several colors in the design so the shirts are not dull.
- Include your phone number or website somewhere tastefully in the design.
- Stay consistent with your branding.