23 Nov Holiday Gifting To Your Employees
So we have come to that time of the year when you have to think about Christmas gifts for your employees. How much is enough? What should I get them? These are both questions that makes you ponder. Each answer is dependent on how valuable that person is for your company. I can say this for sure, “Don’t get them a Jelly of the Month Club membership.” Employees always like cash. When sales are where they need to be, I give out Christmas bonuses around the beginning of December. Then my employees can use that to buy Christmas gifts for their families. I’ve never heard a complain yet from my employees receiving cash. Other companies like to give actual gifts. When selecting gifts, make sure and get something useful so it will be used frequently. You might as well brand it as well with your company logo. Don’t forget that you have to market to your employees just like you have to market to potential clients. Your employees are your biggest assets so you have to make sure they are on board and ready to refer clients. Below are a few idea for Christmas Corporate Gifts:
- Wine Gift Sets – Let’s face it, we can all benefit from a little drink every now and then.
- Custom Coolers – Coolers always come in handy.
- Laptop Cases – Cases for laptop computers are great gifts for those traveling or bringing their laptop to and from work.
- Flashlights – A good flashlight is always useful. Don’t skimp here; make sure you get a good quality light.
- Candy & Nuts – Who doesn’t like a candy or nut gift basket at the end of the year? Diets are blown anyway this time of year.
- BBQ Items – Men love a good barbeque set.
- Corporate Awards – Reward your top producing employees with a premium award so they can proudly display the award on their desk.