09 Nov 10 Reasons To Have Your Logo Professionally Designed
In the world of business, image is everything. If you want your business to be successful, it is extremely important that the image of your company is professional, simple, yet effective. The image of your company begins with your logo. Your logo is something that you should proudly display on everything possible both internally with your employees, but also externally with your clients and potential clients. While some may be a little harsh, below are just a few reasons why you should leave the logo design to the professionals and not try to put out your own finalized design.
Reasons To Have Your Logo Professionally Designed:
- Professional Look – Let’s face it, you are not a designer, so don’t try to design your own logo. We certainly want to know your ideas for the direction of the logo though. We recognize you are an expert in your field, so let us know what you have in mind and we will do the rest.
- Prevent A Cheap First Impression – Using programs such as Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Word, or even Microsoft Works all have the same look and that is “Amateur”. If your logo displays an “amateur” quality, than your potential clients will get the impression that you are an amateur and pass on your company for the competition.
- Prevent A Damaged Company Image – A bad or cheap logo design job can cause a lot of damage to your company image. It’s better to not even have a logo than to use a poor logo design. Spend a little money upfront and it will pay off big time.
- Get A Better Response On Your Literature – Everyone knows that when branding, you should include your logo on everything possible. However, it’s not all about how many you can distribute, but the response rate you get. Having a more professional look will help increase your response rate and increase your bottom line.
- Keep Up With Logo Trends – Being in the logo design business for over 12 years, we have learned strategies that work and ones that don’t. Like any industry, there are taboo tactics and we are well versed on them. We can deliver classic or modern logo designs to fit your business.
- Capture The Mood Of Your Business – Designing logos is not about slapping your business name above a piece of cheesy clipart. It’s about capturing the mood of your business and portraying a warm and inviting image to your company.
- No Clipart – We design 100% custom logos. There will be no royalty free clipart inserted into your design that you will find in thousands of other logos around the country. Your logo will be completely custom and completely unique.
- Big Look For A Small Business – Truth be know, most people would prefer to do business with a small company; however, they trust the resources of large companies. Having a professional look with a nice logo design will give you a bigger look and help your business.
- Logo Longevity – Your logo should be designed to last for a long time, so it shouldn’t be too trendy or ultra modern. However, it can have a little flair to meet the current times. With our experience, we know how to effectively design for longevity.
- It’s Much Cheaper Than You Think – We have logo design packages for much cheaper than you think, starting at only $149.