10 Aug 21 Ideas for Promotional Mini Footballs
Posted at 00:01h in fundraising, marketing, Promotional Products, Promotional Products Marketing, Spirit Items 0 Comments
Mini footballs are one of the most popular spirit items for the sport of football. You see them at almost all football games. Here are a few creative ideas mixed in with some classic uses of promotional mini footballs.
- Mini footballs make great centerpieces for football banquets and parties.
- Use them in a friendly game of two hand touch football.
- At a festival, set up a booth and let participants try to toss the football through the hole to win a prize.
- Use them as end of the season gifts for coaches, players, and volunteers.
- Have a fundraising event and charge people to peg the coach in the head with a football. The fans can take out any aggression from that previous loss. Make sure and use the vinyl mini football since it is softer.
- Have a distance throwing contest.
- Sell the mini footballs in the booster club to help raise money for the team.
- Get local businesses to sponsor by having their logo printed on the balls.
- Have the cheerleaders throw out the balls to the crowd every time your team scores a touchdown.
- Give out the mini footballs with the game schedule printed on them.
- Give out a mini football with the team mascot printed on them to every season ticket order.
- Use them as birthday party invitations by printing the party time and RSVP info on the balls. We have also sold a lot of these for wedding save the date balls for football themed weddings.
- Toss them around for fun with a friend or your son.
- Bounce them off the wall when you are bored.
- Hang the footballs from the ceiling as a party decoration.
- Print coupons on the balls that say, “Bring this ball in to redeem for a FREE ___” Once you get the ball back, you can give it out to someone else to help bring in more business.
- Use them for autograph sessions if you have a pro player on site.
- Donate them to a Children’s ministry as gifts for kids.
- Use them to squeeze as an exercise tool to build up muscles in your forearm. You will need the vinyl mini footballs for this one too.
- Support your local team by giving them out with a purchase to your local patrons.
- Use them as giveaways for Facebook contests on your business Facebook page to encourage your fans to visit your page often.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.