28 Jul Ways To Show School Spirit Through Your Business
It is my opinion that every local business should show their school spirit for their local school. Even if the business owner did not go to that local high school and even if he or she didn’t have kids that attended the school, it is important to support the school. Schools are embedded within our respective communities and are extremely important. Afterall, they will be producing many of the future business owners right there in your community. So as business owners, we should support the schools as we can. Locals like to buy from business who support their local community. Here are a few ways to show your School Spirit for your local schools:
- Buy ads for the sports programs and yearbooks. These are typically fairly cheap and the money raised from these ads help buy new equipment for the students and athletes.
- Be a sponsoring business by purchasing mini footballs, thundersticks, or stadium seat cushions for the school booster club. By sponsoring, you get your logo printed on the products which can in turn be sold by the booster club or cheerleaders for fundraising. This allows the booster club to reap 100% profit on their sales of spirit items. It also gets your some great marketing exposure.
- Have sales corresponding with big school events such as football games, prom, homecoming, and other major events.
- Display football, basketball, baseball, soccer, and volleyball game schedules at your business location.
- Buy a banner space if available at sporting events to help support the team and give you more advertising exposure to the hundreds or thousands of fans.