04 Jul What is Flood Marketing?
Flood Marketing, You may ask what is flood marketing? Simply put it is flooding your market area with advertising for your product, service, or business. It sounds expensive, and while it can be, it doesn’t have to break the bank. There are many ways to achieve this marketing strategy to go from unknown to known in a short amount of time. Here are some ideas to do a flood marketing campaign with a limited budget:
- Have yard signs printed and place in strategic locations across your area.
- Do a post card mail-out to the people and/or businesses in your zip code.
- Buy an email list for businesses and/or people in your zip code.
- Mass distribute inexpensive promotional products such as pens or magnets.
- Print flyers and distribute in mass to businesses and residences.
- Give out business cards to everyone you are in contact with.
Of course, larger and well-established businesses will have a much easier time financially with a flood marketing campaign, but small businesses can certainly do this effectively. For advice on flood marketing, speak with a promotional product specialist. This is a great way to get quickly established or for a quick jolt for sales.