22 Apr A Look at the Top 5 Selling Mini Footballs
Well, college basketball has ended and NBA basketball is coming to an end soon and it is already time to be gearing up for College and High School Football. It’s only a few short months away. With that being said, here are the top 5 selling Mini Footballs for booster clubs and football teams.
- 6″ Plastic Mini Football – The 6″ plastic mini football is the biggest seller simply due to the price point. These are thrown out in mass by cheerleaders at middle school, high school, and college football games. These footballs have no frill. They are what they are. A football.
- 7″ Vinyl Mini Football– The 7″ vinyl mini football runs neck in neck in sales with the plastic mini football. It is only a few cents more per football but shipping costs are increased because they are larger in size. These, in my opinion, are far superior than the plastic mini football because they are larger, softer, heavier, and they throw much better. Also, they have an air valve so you can add more air to them if you wish.
- 7″ Foam Mini Football – These foam mini footballs are great giveaways when you want a more premium item. The cost is about double that of the vinyl mini footballs so these aren’t meant to be thrown out in mass but they work well for end of the season gifts for players or for birthday parties.
- Football Hacky Sacks– These little 2″ football shaped kick balls are great cheap giveaways for kids (or adults) to play hacky sack. The price point is low enough to give away to larger crowds and give you lots of marketing exposure.
- Mini Signature Footballs – Mini footballs with an autograph panel are great for sports events that will feature a pro athlete. These footballs are also great for end of the year team parties so each player can sign the balls for their teammates.
Whatever type of mini football you should decide to go with, the important thing is that you show your team spirit and have some sort or spirit item to give the fans.